Ministry of Defence
The Commandant, Officers Training Academy,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600 016.
Advt date 02.01.2012
Last date 23.01.2012
Pay : PB1 GP 2400 posts
1. Stenographer Grade III - +2 pass, stenography - 1UR; 1SC - 27 yrs ; 32 yrs
2. Hindi Instructor - UG with Hindi - 1UR ; 1UR(VH) - 27 yrs; 37 yrs
3. Computer Asst - Certificate in Comp.from ITI or equivalent - 1UR - 27 yrs
Pay : PB1 GP 1900 posts
1. LDC - SSLC, english tw - 2SC; 2OBC; 5UR; 1UR(OH) - age 32; 30; 27; 37 yrs
2. Cinema Projetionist Gr.3 - Diploma in trade - 1OBC - age 30 yrs
3. Sand Model Maker - Diploma in trade or 3 yrs exp - 1OBC - 30 yrs
4. Equipment repairer / Book maker - trade exp - 2UR - 27 yrs
5. Cook - 9 posts
Pay : PB1 GP 1800 posts
1. Storeman - 1 yr exp - 2 posts
2. Lab asst - SSLC - 4 posts
3. Chowkidar - trade exp - 7 posts
4. Groundsman - 10 posts
5. Fatigueman - 9 posts
6. Safaiwala - 7 posts
7. Junior Gestetner Operator - 2 posts
8. Masalchi - 7 posts
9. Cadet Orderly - 9 posts
10. Mess waiter - trade exp - 10 posts
11. Groom - trade exp - 5 posts
12. Book Binder - 2 yrs exp - 1 post
13. Sanitary supervisor / overseer - 2 yrs exp - 1 post
Note : There is no prescirbed Application Format. Kindly prepare a Application form along with the following details and send application with necessary enclosures, which are attested by the gezetted officer and those application must be send by ORDINARY POST only.
Post name, candidate name, father's name and postal address with pin code, date of birth and age, community, religion and nationality, Qualifications and experience, application signature.
UR candidates should pay application fee Rs.50 by indian postal order in the name of 'THE COMMANDANT, OTA, CHENNAI.
SSLC or equivalent is the basic qualification for all the posts.
Ref: The Daily Thanthi dated 02.01.2012 pp.5 (Chennai edition)