Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Online Applications are invited for PWD Assistant Civil Engineer, PWD Assistant Electrical Engineer and Assistant Director Industrial Safety Posts (Combined Engineering Services Exam 2012-13 and 2013-14)
Advertisement date 24.03.2014
Last date 23.04.2014
Last date for Fee 25.04.2014
Exam date 27.07.2014 (2 papers)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department PWD (Tamil Nadu Engineering Service) - 50 Posts - PB2 GP 5100 - BE / BTech Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or LCE Diploma in Engineering - Age 30 years ; all others no age limit
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Building Division PWD (Tamil Nadu Engineering Service) - 21 Posts - PB2 GP 5100 - BE / BTech Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or LCE Diploma in Engineering - Age 30 years ; all others no age limit
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD (Tamil Nadu Engineering Service) - 9 Posts - PB2 GP 5100 - BE / BTech Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering - Age 30 years ; all others no age limit
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Assistant Inspector of Factories) (Tamil Nadu Factory Service) - 18 Posts - PB2 GP 5100 - BE / BTech Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Textile Engineering - Age 30 years ; all others no age limit
- Minimum Age limit is 18 years.
- 20% Vacancy for Tamil Medium candidates as per PSTM Quota.
- Exam Pattern : Paper 1 Subject knowledge ; Paper 2 : General Studies (Degree Std)
- Exam Time 3 hours and 2 hours
- Exam Fee Rs.150 (Exam Fee 125 ;Application Fee 50), who ever registered as one time registration no need to pay 100 rupees again.
- Mode of payment by cash remittance in bank or post office or online banking (credit card or debit card)
- Exam Centres : Chennai, Coimbatore, Chidambaram, Kanchipuram, Karaikudi, Madurai, Nagarcoil, Pudukottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Trichy, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Udhagamandalam and Vellore Districts.
Notification and Exam Syllabus http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/08_2014_not_eng_comb_engg_service_2014.pdf
Online Application http://tnpscexams.net/
Are you really interested to write this Combined Engineering Services Exam March 2014? If yes, go through the following previous exam questions, it will give overview about the TNPSC AE exam and AD Exam.
- Mechanical Engg / Production Engg
- Civil Engg CESE 2008 [click]
- Electronics and Communication Engg CESE 2008 [click]
- Textile Engg CESE 2008 [click]
- Chemical Engg CESE 2007 [click]
Written Exam Result Published on 01.09.2015 http://exambulletin.blogspot.com/2015/09/tnpsc-combined-engineering-services.html