Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Online Applications are invited for 162 Vacancy of Civil Judge Post in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service
Advertisement date 26.08.2014
Last date for Fee
Exam date 18.10.2014 and 19.10.2014
- Civil Judge under Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service - 162 Posts - Basic Pay 27700 in Pay Band 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 structure - Bachelor's Degree in Law (BABL / LLB) passed-out on or after 26.08.2011 OR Bachelor's Degree in Law (BABL / LLB) and (i)should registered as Member in Tamil Nadu Bar Council (ii) practicing as Advocate / Pleader at least 3 years / working as APP in 3 year service - Age 27 years for freshers ; 35 years for practicing UR category lawyers ; 40 years for practicing SC / ST / MBC / BC category lawyers
General Instructions :
- Minimum Age limit is 22 years for freshers ; 25 years for practicing lawyers.
- 20% Vacancy for Tamil Medium candidates as per PSTM Quota.
- Exam Fee Rs.125 (Exam Fee 125 ; Application Fee 50), who ever registered as one time registration no need to pay 50 rupees again.
- Mode of payment by cash remittance in bank or post office or online banking (credit card or debit card)
- Exam Dates
Refer this link to over view the previous year questions http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/previous-questions.html
Corrigendum dated 19.09.2014 regarding Qualifications and Experience http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/15A_2014_not_eng_Civil_Judge_2014_corrigendum.pdf
Corrigendum dated 28.09.2014