Contact us :

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tamil Nadu 1078 SI Recruitments RESULT : TNUSRB SI Post Recruitments : Tamil Nadu Police Sub-Inspector (Taluk) Recruitment 2015 : Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment : Tamilnadu Police Taluk SI (male and female) Post, Job, Vacancy Notification

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitments (

Tamil Nadu Police
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)

 Final Result (Selection List) Published on 15.11.2015

1078 SI Recruitments WRITTEN EXAM RESULTS published on 

To view the result kindly log in with your REGN No. and PASSWORD
Provisionally 1:5 ratio candidates are selected in written examination for Physical Test.
Physical Test will be held on 03.08.2015 to 05.08.2015. Thereafter physical test, interview will be conducted, who qualified the physical test.

1078 SI Recruitments WRITTEN EXAM RESULTS published on  18.07.2015


Download Answer Keys for SI General Candidates Exam 2015

Download Answer Keys for SI Departmental Candidates Exam 2015

Kind Attention: If you find any answers in dispute kindly, represent with proof, to TNUSRB by snail mail (Post) or email ( on or before 5th June 2015 (05.06.2015)

Sub Inspector Recruitments

Private coaching Institute's Answer Keys for SI Posts
1. NR IAS Academy for SI Open Quota answer key download

Online Applications are invited for Sub-Inspector Police (Taluk) Recruitment 2015 (1078 Posts) in Tamil Nadu Police Service through Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)

Advertisement No.1/2015
Advertisement date 08.02.2015
Last date 10.03.2015
Exam date 23.05.2015 for General Quota
Exam date 24.05.2015 for Departmental Quota

Post :
  • Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk) (Male and Women) - 1078 Posts - Basic Pay 9300 Grade Pay 4800 in Pay Band II - Bachelor's Degree in any subject (10+2+3 pattern or equivalent) - Age 28 years 
      • 984 SI Posts for General Quota Applicants
      • 94 SI Posts for Police Departmental Quota Applicants
General Instructions :
Age relaxations applicable as per government norms.Application Fee Rs.230. Selection by written test (object type questions-MCQ), Physical Fitness Test and personnel interview.Marks allocation Written Test 70 marks; Fitness Test 15 marks; Interview 10 marks ; Sports Certificates, NCC Certificates, NSS Certificates 5 marks.
Online Application Registration

News updates for Police SI vacancy Examination :

17.05.2015 : TNUSRB received 1,65,000 application forms for Police SI post recruitment examinations. Written examination will be held in 32 centers in Tamilnadu and 15 centers for physical fitness check-up. Hall Ticket for SI Post exam can be downloaded from website.

18.05.2015 : While scrutinizing the SI Recruitment Application Forms, the TNUSRB has been rejected nearly 9000 applications, due to various reasons likes incomplete applications, application forms without documents enclosures, applications with insufficient qualifications etc. TNUSRB instructed the rejected candidates, they can come directly to the TNUSRB office and get the reasons for rejection of their particular application form. Also said that the written examination will be held as stipulated dates 23rd May 2015 and 24th May 2015.

SI Exam Recruitments 9000 application rejected : TNUSRB Officials explanation

22.05.2015 : High Court given interim order to TNUSRB should allow Ms. Prithika Yasini  (Transgender) to write written examination for Police Sub-Inspector Exam. Few candidates, who not submitted photograph and supportive documents properly, filed a petition in high court. Court permitted them also to the written examinations.

23.05.2015 News : Today sub inspector exam has been conducted by TNUSRB in throughout tamilnadu for General Quota Candidates, who applied for TN Police SI Post Recruitments 2015. 80% of sub-inspector posts are allotted for General Quota SI Post Applicants. Remaining 20% TN SI Posts are allotted for reserved for Police Departmental Quota. Examinations for SI Post Police Department Quota candidates will be conducted in Tamil Nadu tomorrow.

TNUSRB SI Recruitments Exam dated 23.05.2015, in many of the examination centres, more than 10 to 20 percent of the candidates are not attended the SI direct recruitment common written examinations.

Candidates applied for Exam   Total Absentee
  • Dindigul 4387 applied ; 624 absent
  • Theni 3106 applied ; 450 absent
  • Virudunagar 4672 applied ; 615 absent
  • Madurai 9963 applied ; 1320 absent
  • Ramnad -- ; 354 absent
  • Sivagangai 2100 ; 241 absent
On 24.05.2015, TNUSRB conducted entrance written examination for selection of Sub Inspector post in Tamilnadu Police Service, for Departmental Candidates.

Candidates applied for Exam   Total Absentee
  • Virudunagar 485 applied ; 13 absent
  • Coimbatore 545 applied ; 22 absent
  • Tiruppur 273 applied ; 11 absent