Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Nigam Vihar, Shimla 171 002
Online Applications are invited for Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services Posts Exam 2015 through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Advertisement date 06.05.2015
Last date 06.06.2015 Online
HPPSC Temporary Posts :
- Inspector Grade I in Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs - 28 Posts - 13900 pm - any Degree - Age 45 years
- Election Kanungo in Election Department - 7 Posts - 8910 pm - any Degree - Age 45 years
HPPSC Permanent Posts :
- Excise and Taxation Inspector in Department of Excise and Taxation - 37 Posts - Basic Pay 10300 Grade Pay 3600 - any Degree - Age 45 years
- Extension Officer in Department of Industries - 10 Posts - Basic Pay 10300 Grade Pay 3600 - any Degree - Age 45 years
General Instructions for HPPSC Posts :
- Cut of date for Age is 01.01.2015.
- Cut of date for Qualification is 06.06.2015
- Age relaxations are applicable as per Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Roaster Systems will be followed as per Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Other States candidates can also apply. In this case, all candidates will be considered as UNRESERVED (GEN) category applicants.
- All applicants must be registered in local employment exchange.
Who can apply HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Posts Exam 2015 :
- Any Indian Citizen can apply.
- Candidates must completed any one Bachelor's Degree.
How to apply HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Posts Exam 2015 :
- Apply through Online Registration Application mode (ORA).
- Application Fee Rs.400 for UR candidates including differently abled candidates.
- Application Fee Rs.100 for SC / ST / OBC / General Antodaya-BPL / General IRD
- Application Fee NIL (FREE) for Ex-serviceman (Voluntary Retired Service not applicable).
- Application fee to be paid through e-payment.
Exam Pattern for HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Posts Exam 2015 :
- Paper I Screening Test for 3 hours 200 MCQ types questions (200 marks).
- Paper II Main Exam (only for Paper I Successfully cleared 1:20 ratio candidates); Part 1 General English 150 marks ; Part 2 General Hindi 150 marks ; General Studies (GK) 200 marks.
- Short-listed candidates (1:3) from the main exam, will attend the Personal Interview 100 marks.
Selection Procedure for HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Posts Exam 2015 :
- Candidates will be short-listed through Common Written Test, and Personal Interview will be conducted for short-listed applicants.
ORA - Online Application Registration http://hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/Default.aspx