District Rural Development Unit
Virudhunagar District 626 002, Tamilnadu
Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment of Office Assistant and Watchman vacancies in Rural Development Unit, Virudhunagar District
Advertisement date 13.06.2015
Last date 29.06.2015
- Office Assistant - 1 Post UR category - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1300 in Pay Band IA - 8th Std Pass ; Knowledge in tamil read and write level ; Able to ride cycling (By-cycle) - Age 30 years
- Night Watchman - 2 Posts (1 UR ; 1 SC Arunthathiyar Widow) - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1300 in Pay Band IA - 8th Std Pass ; Knowledge in tamil read and write level
General Instructions for Office Asst and Watchman Post in Virudhunagar District:
- Post is permanent.
- Candidates should have a good physical body condition to run a by-cycle.
- Cut of date for Age and Qualifications are 1st July 2015.
- Short listed, candidates will be called for personal interview.
- Before fill the application form, kindly see the sample application form.
- Age limit : UR 30 years ; BC / MBC 32 years ; SC / SCA / ST 35 years
How to fill the application form :
- Here we provided a sample application form duly filled, It will give the idea to fill the application form.
- Download the sample filled form https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B37uB0UyFHsISGhJQVQ3TzRNTVk&authuser=0
Check list for Virudhunagar Vacancy :
- Application must be filled completely.
- Past recent passport size photo.
- Address proof copy (Ration Card / Aadhar Card / etc)
- Employment Registration Card (not mandatory).
- School Educational Certificates copy (TC / Marksheet)
- Community Certificate copy
- Priority Certificate (Widow Certificate / Ex-servicemen etc)
How to apply Office Asst & Watchman Vacancy in Virudhunagar :
- There is no official application form.
- You can prepare it yourself, or you can download the application form and Model Form duly filled.
- Filled application form along with necessary documents (educational qualifications, community certificate, employment registration card etc.) to be forwarded to Personal Assistant to Collector (Development), Virudhunagar District Collectorate, Virudhunagar 626 002
- Helpline Telephone Number 04562-252013
Click the Image to view in Large Size