High Court of Madras
Chennai 600 104, Tamil Nadu
Applications are invited for Superintendent (Catering) and Bearer Posts in Madras High Court under Direct Recruitment Process
Advertisement date 18.01.2016
Last date 03.02.2016
- Superintendent (Catering) - 2 Posts
- Bearer - 3 Posts
- Superintendent (Catering) - 2 Posts (1 UR ; 1 SC Arunthathiyar PSTM Quota) - Basic Pay 9300 Grade Pay 4600 in Pay Band II category -
- 12th Std Pass and read, write, speak in English and Tamil with 3 years experience in Cooking in Indian Foods / Chinese Foods / Continental Foods
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management /Catering Technology with 3 years experience (Read, Write, Speak in Tamil and English is essential)
- Bearer - 3 Posts - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1300 in Pay Band I-A category -
- 8th Std Pass and 2 years experience in Assistant Cook / Bearer / Helper (Read, Write, Speak in Tamil and any one other language is essential)
- Certificate Course in Hotel Management / Catering Technology with 2 years experience (Read, Write, Speak in Tamil and any one other language is essential)
Minimum age limit is 18 years.
UR 30 years
BC / BC Muslims 35 years
MBC / DNC 35 years
SC / SCA / ST 35 years
Enclose following documents with your application form (All Photocopies duly self attested) :
Education qualification certificates
Proof of date of birth (10th Std / 12th Std Mark Sheet / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate).
Evidence for your language knowledge (two languages)
General Instructions :
Application Fee Rs.350 for Superintendent Post
Application Fee Rs.150 for Bearer Post.
There is no fee for SC / SCA / ST candidates for both posts.
Fee should be paid as Demand Draft in favour of "Registrar General, High Court of Madras" payable at Chennai.
Selection through skill test and interview.
Interested and eligible candidates may forward their application form along with all necessary documents duly self attested to The Registrar General, High Court of Madras, Chennai 600 104 on or before 3rd February, 2016 through Registered Post only.
Notification and Application Form http://goo.gl/jd7PRm