Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)Advertisement No.462
Online Applications are invited for Assistant Works Manager Post in Tamil Nadu Printing Press
Advertisement date 01.03.2017
Online Application Registration from 01.03.2017 to 29.03.2017
Last date for Fee 31.03.2017
Exam date 25.06.2017 (Printing Tech Paper-I Morning ; General Studies Paper-II Evening)
- Assistant Works Manager in Government Press under Tamil Nadu Stationery and Printing Service - 3 Posts (1 UR ; 1 UR PSTM ; 1 BC) - Basic Pay 15600 Grade Pay 5400 plus allowances in Pay Band III category -
- Essential Educational Qualifications :
- BE / BTech Printing Technology and 5 years experience in Letter Press, Offset Printing, which includes 2 years as supervisory cadre
- 10th Std Pass and Diploma in Printing Technology and 5 years experience in Letter Press, Offset Printing, which includes 2 years as supervisory cadre
- Preferential Qualifications : (first preference will be given who-ever having all (1to4) qualifications, 2nd preference, will be given who-ever having any 3 qualifications; 3rd preference will be given, who-ever having any 2 qualifications ; 4th preference will be given, who-ever having at-least any one qualification)
- Pass in Typography Examination / Lithography Examination from City and Guilds Institute London.
- Pass in Costing Examination recognised by State Govt / Central Govt.
- Apprenticeship Certificate (minimum one year duratin).
- Any Degree
Notification in Press Release https://goo.gl/QamsaQ
Exam Syllabus can get this old notification
Online Application http://tnpscexams.net/
Corrigendum Regarding Fee Revision http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/docu/fee_revision_instruction_01_03_2017.pdf
Fee Revision Government Order (G.O.(MS) No.32) dated 01.03.2017 http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/gos/go_ms_no_32_par_m_01032017.pdf